Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sorry So Long



































































Hi everyone, I'm sorry it has taken so long for me to put up a new post. I've been waiting to see what is going to happen with my son. Someone decided to try and name his last name Mitchelle, when both he mother and I have the last name Cole. That is only the beginning of the crazyness. So pray with me that things will begin to settle down and stop being so stupid crazy for my sake and my sons as well. Since I have no good news about Judah I am going to post some news about me. We have a new RV in our family, as you see my DAD IS THRILLED ABOUT IT! It is awesome but needs some work. Here are some pictures of that beast and the work that lies ahead. I had a wonderful Christmas and an even better New Year! I had my friends together and we partied like it was 1999.....lol. Let me know how everyone is doing.

5 comments:

Deven said...

FYI, God brings you, Judah, and Jodi to my mind frequently to pray for you. (And I do.) :)

paulcolemissions said...

Lets hope change happens soon! Everyone has been praying including me and she seems to care little for what God thinks. Things will be over in a month or so if something doesn't happen. But if anyone can do it HE can do it! Thank you and continue to pray.

Charity said...

So nice to see smiling Cole faces!!! I will be praying for you all, as well. God is in control, His way is perfect, and He really will work it out for your good...even if no one sees the good right now.

Brian B said...

I wanna see new pics of the RV!!!! How does it look now that it's finished?

Tamara Rose said...

Hey paul!

Okay, first off, that is a sweet RV! Seriously! You better let me stay in it while we're down (er.. up) there.

Rest in the perfect peace of God, brother (and cousin :)) and know also that people in Australia are praying for you!

Miss you and can't wait to see you. I hope i get to meet Judah.
God bless you.
love
Tamara Rose