Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hanging with Daddy

It was awesome spending time with my son this past week. He is a very happy baby as was I when I was little, so I've been told, so hopefully he will be just like me. We had the best time together playing at the hotel and swimming. Every time he splashed the water he would kick and smile in amazement. Hopefully soon he will be coming home with me. He's finally starting to realize that I'm daddy and that is a good feeling. Both Judah and I have been through a lot this year but when we are together we tend to forget about the problems and enjoy the time we have with each other. Keep praying it is paying off, and thanks to all of you who have been praying about my new job. The church is wonderful and very encouraging and loving, I couldn't have asked for a better place. Ok, enjoy the videos!

4 comments:

Julie Bailey said...

Judah looks so much like you. You can tell you have a special bond with him already. There is a love there that only the two of you will ever have.
He is adorable.

paulcolemissions said...

Thanks Julie, we have the best time together, and he's getting so he likes staying more than leaving and it's getting harder and harder to let him go.

Shoemaker Family said...

I bet it is hard to let him go; but I bet it makes you so thankful that Jodi is such a good Mom and he's thriving with her!

Prayers!

paulcolemissions said...

It's hard to let him go and he's thriving, I can't comment on the rest.