Friday, August 22, 2008

He's growing up to be just like his Daddy





It has been my hope for a long time that a miracle would happen in Jodi's life. I see that is impossible now, so please continue to pray for the situation.

On a less depressing and sad note Judah and I had a great time with my son this past week. For the first time he smiled and reached for me just as soon as he saw me. Dad's, you are right that is the best feeling in the world. When he begins mimicking your actions you just become so proud and want to squeeze and kiss him. He is a very smart boy and will be walking before I know it. Ok, enjoy the pictures and videos.

6 comments:

Wilsons said...

Enjoyed the new pictures and videos!! You'll continue to be in our thoughts and prayers :)

paulcolemissions said...

Thanks Lynelle

Jodi said...

Hey, great videos! I just wanted to give you and your mom a quick tip for next time... When Judah was putting his arms up like that he was wanting you to tell him that he's "so big"! That's one of his favorite games, so now you'll be ready to play too! :)

paulcolemissions said...

If anyone has a question about what's going on please feel free to email me at paulcole@hotmail.com

paulcolemissions said...

Jodi since its looks like your trying to be a supportive and loving mother how about you let me bring Judah back to Indiana so the rest of my family can see him and so that he can meet his cousins and aunts and uncles? And you can't use the courts as your defense because they actually have no problem with me taking him back to Indiana if you agree to it.

Julie Bailey said...

These are awesome pictures and videos. I hope Jodi will allow you to bring him back home soon for a visit. Thanks for keeping us all updated. Just remember you are a great father. Judah knows you love and care for him more than anything else.