Friday, May 2, 2008











Thank you for your prayers, God has been answering so your prayers are still appriciated! Things have started to turn around with visitations with my son and I'm able to have him without hassel. My friend Todd went with me a few weeks ago but my parents went with me last week and it was great! Judah was so loveable and only fussed when he was hungry. He would get excited and smile everytime I entered the room. He loved being with my mom and dad as well. He is getting big and eats like a Cole, he chugged his bottle faster than any kid I've seen. Please continue to pray with me for custody, his current situation needs to be changed so all prayers are welcomed. Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Deven said...

He looks great! Happy to see another family that carries such strong Cole genes. My daughter is like a carbon copy of me except for hair color.

curious said...

so glad the paternity test showed you were the father...you must have known that though to title your blog me and MY son...

what was the reason for the test...

paulcolemissions said...

It's good to know that people do keep up with my blog rather than not being interested

Jodi said...

It appears as though maybe you thought that was from me? I don't really think it sounds like something I would say, to be honest. ;) I do check in every now and then so that I can understand the comments I get, though!
I guess I should tell you that I'm not the only one that knows about the paternity test - I hope that's okay!
Anyway, glad to see some pictures of Judah smiling! He really seems to be having a good time with you lately - I'm so glad!!!
We'll see you again in a couple of weeks!