Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FINALLY!!!! SORRY SO LONG FOLKS!






Well good things come to those who wait. Hopefully you will enjoy the the new pictures and videos! I want to give a big shout out to all my friends who have come and spent time with me and my son, you guys are awesome! It tickles my funny bone that the first thing that everyone says about Judah's personality is he acts just like his daddy. He is the most lovable little boy, there's not a stranger he doesn't know and you can already tell he's compassionate towards other kids which is a rare thing for children his age. I could brag all day on my boy as I'm sure all the other parents out there could brag on theirs. It also means that his mother is doing a good job as well, yeah you heard me, he minds really well so it means that there is some consistency. Ok all enjoy the pictures and videos. Also there are a few pictures of my brother Andy's new baby girl. She weighed 8lbs 6ozs I believe and was almost 21 inches long and was very very healthy! Her full name is Jocie Sueanne Cole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see some things never change. For instance you and your dad are still scaring women and small children with airhorns and forcing them into water. btw - was that your dad calling your son Wesley Cole? When did that happen? Guess I've been gone longer than I thought. And who's Sonja? And if it's a relationship, does she KNOW what she's getting herself into? ;)

Hug your dad for me the next time you see him. It's been years!!!!