Monday, June 9, 2008

OZZY AND THE SNAKE!

So many of you are finding out that I'm in California working on Ozzy Ozborns house. The rumors are true. Don't ask me how it happened, all i can say is that it happened and maybe later I'll tell you how this all came about. Today was the first day working there and as me and another guy were moving the wood pile we found a rattle snake under the wood pile. One guy grabbed the snake and we were taking it to toss it in the field until Ozzy came running out yelling "Wheres the F....ing snake!" This was my first encounter with Ozzy and as he stood beside me looking at the snake I stood there in a little shock realizing that I'm STANDING NEXT TO OZZY! After the drama had ended and i was heading back to building the new dog house for all the dogs Sharon yells to me "look out for the snakes", all I could do was smile and laugh realizing that Sharon Ozborn was talking to me! It was fun seeing them all day long and it was cool that they were so cool and did thier best to be friendly with me and the 2 other guys. I look back on this day and realize that I worked hand n hand with the overweight Mexican gardner who I saw on the MTV show "The Ozborns" and also got licked to death by the dogs that I saw on TV every week. I'm not sure if the highlight of the day was Ozzy running around in his underwear or Sharon spending all day in her bathrobe and all this fun was on my first day, I can't wait to see how the rest of the week turns out. Feel free to ask questions but I can't get any pictures or autographs as it could put me in a bad light with the Ozborns and I wont do that. If i do get any pictures I'll post them when I get back home.

No comments: