Sunday, June 22, 2008

What an amazing two weeks!!!






These past two weeks have been crazy! It was quite a transition from working in California at Ozzy Osborns house and then flying over night to meet up with my new church for a missions trip. The youth ministry and I went down to North Carolina to work with the HINTON center building houses and various remodeling projects for the poorer people in this part of the state. There is nothing like spending your first week on the job not knowing anybody and leading a week long missions trip with a bunch of Jr. / Sr. High students. The truth is I couldn't have planned a better way to build relationships with these teens in a better and faster way than serving the Lord together in missions. It was a great week but I am wiped! I don't have any pictures of the trip but I do have some pictures that I promissed of my trip to California. They are random pictures so don't expect much as I wasn't allowed to take many photos. I do have one picture of Meg Ryan where I met her in line at the supermarket. I snuck a picture of her while she wasn't looking so it's not that good but I promis you it was her. Enjoy!

No comments: